Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Truth: Moses Parting The Red Sea

I was reviewing my back up files after restoring my laptop's operating system to check if I lost some files that I have been keeping for years.  I came across on this particular article that I wrote a few years back about the "Parting of the Red Sea".  I will share now so brace your selves with this mind blowing information (time warp time).....



Here is a demonstration of how a very strong wind can clear water just like what may have happened during the great crossing in the Red Sea.  Let us keep in mind that God do miracle without contradicting the law of nature.


Very interesting isn't it?

Here is another video clip of Ron Wyatt's search for the possible place where the actual crossing of the Israelites took place.


This next video is the possible Mt. Sinai mentioned in the Bible.  It also shows where Aaron possibly created the golden calf


In this next video shows the possible location of the tabernacle Moses built after the golden calf incident.  Also in this video is the possible rock which Moses struck with his rod to get water. (jaw dropping info)


The last video shows the conclusion of this 4 part video about Ron Wyatt's archeological findings.


Thus we see that Moses and the Israelites truly did cross the Red Sea..... There really is a God that watches over us, helps us and provides miracle when we need it.

Wow! Another information overload here.  I better get some rest before by brain starts to melt due to overheat. (need R2D2 here for assistance)  Till then folks!......

No comments:

Post a Comment